Checklist for the afterparty
The Unity-tips for during the afterparty
- You decide how much and what you want to use. Be kind to yourself and stick to your own limits. Note: not everyone wants to use (the same amount). And that’s okay.
- Make sure that drugs can be kept apart. Put it in different places and write down what it is.
- Keep track of how much and when everyone takes something.
- Make sure everyone has their own snorting tube. You can roll up post-its in different colors.
- Is someone having a bad trip or not feeling well? Change the setting.
- Choose drinks without (carbonic) acid. These can irritate your stomach.
Don’t you know the people at the afterparty very well?
No stress! If you have a good vibe with someone, you can hang out with them. If you don’t feel it, go home or see if you have friends at another afterparty you can go to.
Tips for the host
How nice of you to organize this! Don’t forget to enjoy your party yourself 🙂
- Do you live alone? Organize the afterparty together with someone so that you are jointly responsible for the atmosphere and safety of your guests.
- If you have the space, set up a chill corner with few stimuli. Check in regularly with people who are lying down or sleeping.
- A good atmosphere is at least as important for an afterparty as it is at a festival. Make it fun and involve everyone in the after. For example, take a moment to have a meal together.
- Make sure your afterparty doesn’t go on too long; this has an effect on your resistance.
What to bring? Checklist for an after:
- Fruit and snack vegetables
- Chewing gum
- Dextro Energy
- Condoms / dental dam
- Nasal rinse (saline)
- Sleeping mask
- Facial tissues
- Chill pants
- Extra shirt
- Warm sweater
- Warm socks
- Make up remover
- Sanitary pads/tampons
- Lens case / glasses case
- Lip balm
- Charger/power bank