What can I do if I experience complaints after the use of party drugs?

Some complaints after using drugs can last longer and then medical explanation or even treatment may be necessary. Brijder has set up a national consultancy for party drugs for this purpose. If you have complaints, you can call the party drugs medical consultancy: 088 – 358 29 40. It is only available in the Netherlands.