What should I keep in mind when attending/organizing houseparties?
- Address the rules you want to have with the other guests to ensure that you are on the same page.
- Rearrange your furniture to ensure the 1,5 meter distance.
- Water is always close when you are at home, but don’t drink too much. Not more than 2 glasses of water per hour.
- Ensure you have everyone’s contact numbers to reach out when someone gets symptoms related to the coronavirus.
- Take care of each other, there is no first aid available at home. Experiencing problems? Please do not hesitate to inform for medical assistance.
- Contact your neighbours to inform them so they do not call the cops immediately. This can prevent a lot of disturbance and problems later on.