Think for yourself,
care about others

I have used drugs and I experience issues with my health, where can I go?

  • Reach out to your GP and tell honestly what kind of drug(s) you have used. The GP is confidential and will not share information with others.
  • Are your concerns increasing and is your GP not available? Please always call 112. They can assist you and come up with the best measures.
ISO 9001 HKZ

Disclaimer | Privacy- en Cookiebeleid | © 2021 Unity - Alle rechten voorbehouden | Realisatie: Lemon