I have used drugs a short time ago and I have issues with my health since. Where can I go to discuss this?

  • Reach out to your GP and tell honestly what kind of drug(s) you have used. The GP is confidential and will not share information with others.
  • Reach out to the National medical information-centre partydrugs. On working days reachable through 088-358 29 40. Medical doctors work here, specialized in the use of partydrugs.