What can I do if I experience problems after the use of 2C-B?

Some complaints after using drugs can last longer than just a hangover. A medical explanation or even treatment may be necessary. Therefor, the Brijder has set up a national consultancy for party drugs. If you have complaints, you can call the party drugs medical consultancy: 088 – 358 29 40. Unfortunately this service is only available in the Netherlands.